Thursday, May 11, 2006

Impeach Bush!




I don't need to know what Bush was "thinking" (in fact, that's becoming a bit scary to contemplate. As I heard about him once; he was lost in thought - it was unfamiliar territory). I don't need to know "what he knew" or "when he knew it". I don't care how "valid" he or anyone in the administration "felt" this was (an Administration official defending it today by saying, "Afterall, we're at WAR"). All I need to know is - "Is it TRUE"? Because if it is true, combined with everything else, this is the last straw and people need to stand up and ask for this guy to go away quietly.

As always, I give you the right to disagree with me without me ranting and raving over it. Live your life as you see best for you and yours. But I will tell you that you either learned nothing from the history lessons of The Third Reich, Stalinism, McCarthyism, Viet Nam and Watergate - or you learned all the wrong lessons.

4 comments:

Al said...

I couldn't agree more! Where are the Democrats? It is about time they grow some testicles and oppose this! As far as I'm concerned, if they aren't activly opposing this and joining with Senator Feingold to censure Bush over the NSA program, then they are complicit with all this.

John Evo said...

"Where are the Democrats?"

...

Al said...

Where they usually are, with their collective heads firmly buried up their asses. Has there ever been a more gutless, spineless opposition party? Except for a few like Murtha, Feingold, Rangle, and Dean they all are a bunch of pussywhipped cowards.

Anonymous said...

Where are the Democrats? It is about time they grow some testicles and oppose this!

Maybe Bush has some incriminating information about them? Don't tell me Bush's secret warrantless NSA spying program has never been used against his critics and political opposition - Karl Rove wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.