Thursday, September 13, 2007

Check It Out

If you've been around here, you'll notice I moved the "Music Anyone" up on the right sidebar. There's two reasons for that switch. When you click on the song, it actually plays at the top of the page above the first post. I felt some people might have found it disconcerting when they were clicking on it half way down the page, hearing the music, but not seeing the video unless they scrolled back up. Also, I just changed the music and found this absolutely great in-studio version of Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash doing "One Too Many Mornings" - so please watch that when you get a chance.


I started sharing music because I know that most people who visit here are younger than I am, and I wanted to give exposure to the music from my day that I consider to be worth exploring. If you didn't watch any of the Creedence Clearwater Revival music that I had up previously, go to You Tube and "check it out".

2 comments:

Spanish Inquisitor said...

Ooooh.Dylan. My all time favorite artist, bar none.

Check out one of my first blog posts, John.

John Evo said...

The Inquisition is back in town!

Dylan is great. He is an acquired taste for those who didn't grow up on him like we did. The first impression is - this guy sounds like a cat with its tail being stepped on! But once you really listen to the music, it really GOES with his unique style.

Let me give you an example - The Byrds did a version of Mr. Tambourine Man. It was a big hit, and not a bad little pop song. But you listen to Dylan (and it is HIS song) and it's like little league vs. major league.

I was starting to worry about you. Everything go ok?