Which candidate running for either President or Vice-President this year:
1. Thinks the solution to the energy crisis is to drill our way out of it?
2. Is adamantly “pro-life” but not when it comes to capital punishment or polar bears?
3. Strongly supports “abstinence only” despite the fact it doesn’t work (as evidenced by the daughter)?
4. Rejects sex education and easily available contraception (see previous)?
5. Would allow creationism discussed in science class and doesn’t trust the science that shows a human connection to global climate change?
6. As recently as 2007 had no real opinion on the
7. Immediately asked – so what exactly would be my daily duties?
8. As governor badgered a subordinate into firing someone who had been a pain in civilian life, and fired the subordinate when he didn’t comply?
9. As mayor wanted to relieve the local librarian of her duties, because the librarian refused to ban books with “dirty words”?
10. Believes that when our leaders are going to send our troops into war we need to pray and make sure it’s god’s will?
Did you answer Sarah Palin? Well you should have. I already told you the punch-line!
But this is no laughing matter unless you think our country will be better off with 4 more years of the same – and moving a few godly steps closer to becoming a theocracy. That old ad hominem of “American Taliban” doesn’t seem so over-the-top anymore.