Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Meme of Four

I’m not a huge meme fan, but I will do them now and then. I got tagged for the Meme of Four by The Greenbelt and I’ll go along with this one. Hell, it’s Saturday night. You think I’m having FUN or something?

4 jobs I have had:

Chopping cotton
Delivery driver
Marketing Manager

4 movies I love to watch over and over

Ground Hog Day (now tell me that doesn't make sense)!
12 Monkeys

4 places I have lived

West Los Angeles
San Diego
Clovis, CA
Hollywood, CA

4 TV shows I enjoy watching

Real Time with Bill Maher
Steven Colbert
Curb Your Enthusiasm

4 places I have been

Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Jackson Hole, WY

4 Websites I visit daily
McClatchy Washington Bureau
The Young Turks

4 favorite foods

Tito’s Tacos, Tacos (what else?) Culver City, CA
Chinese Friends Kung Pao Chicken, L.A. Chinatown
Apple Pan Hickory Burger, West L.A.
Original Tommy's Chili-Cheese Burger, Echo Park, L.A.

4 places I’d rather be

New Mexico

4 blogs I tag for the Meme of Four (and just like The Greenbelt said to me – feel free to blow it off)!

The Meme Pool (that's fitting, too)!
Completely Baffled


A. said...

Believe it or not, that's the first time The Meme Pool has been taged with a meme... go figure!

John Evo-Mid said...

And you did a great job. It's like you've been doing them your whole life.

Sarge said...

John, I'm disappointed: it's just 'meme, meme, meme' with you, isn't it? Or is 'meme, meme, meme, meme?'

Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.

DaVinci said...

Well I guess Im no longer a meme virgin.

Brendan said...

Argh. I'm sorry. You tagged me and I saw it and I started to do it and then ... I forgot. Procrastination with the weak excuse of desiring cleverness.

Posting real soon now.

John Evo said...

Relax Brendon. There's NO pressure. I just got tagged by Ordinary Girl for The Memory Meme. I don't even know if I'm gonna do it!