Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Meme of Four

I’m not a huge meme fan, but I will do them now and then. I got tagged for the Meme of Four by The Greenbelt and I’ll go along with this one. Hell, it’s Saturday night. You think I’m having FUN or something?

4 jobs I have had:

Chopping cotton
Busboy
Delivery driver
Marketing Manager

4 movies I love to watch over and over

Ground Hog Day (now tell me that doesn't make sense)!
Chinatown
Casablanca
12 Monkeys

4 places I have lived

West Los Angeles
San Diego
Clovis, CA
Hollywood, CA

4 TV shows I enjoy watching

Real Time with Bill Maher
Steven Colbert
Rome
Curb Your Enthusiasm

4 places I have been

Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Maui
Jackson Hole, WY

4 Websites I visit daily

Bloggingheads.tv
McClatchy Washington Bureau
LiveScience
The Young Turks

4 favorite foods

Tito’s Tacos, Tacos (what else?) Culver City, CA
Chinese Friends Kung Pao Chicken, L.A. Chinatown
Apple Pan Hickory Burger, West L.A.
Original Tommy's Chili-Cheese Burger, Echo Park, L.A.

4 places I’d rather be

Hawaii
Borneo
Alaska
New Mexico

4 blogs I tag for the Meme of Four (and just like The Greenbelt said to me – feel free to blow it off)!

The Meme Pool (that's fitting, too)!
BJKeefe
Completely Baffled
Enonomi

6 comments:

Alejandro said...

Believe it or not, that's the first time The Meme Pool has been taged with a meme... go figure!

John Evo said...

And you did a great job. It's like you've been doing them your whole life.

Anonymous said...

John, I'm disappointed: it's just 'meme, meme, meme' with you, isn't it? Or is 'meme, meme, meme, meme?'

Sorry, can't help myself sometimes.

DaVinci said...

Well I guess Im no longer a meme virgin.

bjkeefe said...

Argh. I'm sorry. You tagged me and I saw it and I started to do it and then ... I forgot. Procrastination with the weak excuse of desiring cleverness.

Posting real soon now.

John Evo said...

Relax Brendon. There's NO pressure. I just got tagged by Ordinary Girl for The Memory Meme. I don't even know if I'm gonna do it!