Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Stermy" Mania Sweeps Through the Aethosphere!

Don't be left out of the fun! What, you say you haven't heard? The First Monthly Stermy Awards for excellence in writing on topics of interest to readers of the Atheosphere have been released!

So get over there right now. You might have won. If you didn't win, you can read the posts that did win and maybe develop some inspiration for next month.

And, NO.... I was NOT one of the winners. Some really stupid technicality.... anyway, everyone KNOWS that I'm not a sore loser. My warm congratulations have been posted in several places and there is not ONE word of bitterness. Not ONE word. And I can write those last two sentences with a clean conscience because I read Pinker and you don't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, brother. Maybe next time it'll be you and me.

John Evo said...

I was actually kind of surprised you didn't get in. But hell, you ARE pretty new around these parts. I'm an old timer. I go back....

weeks and weeks.

The Exterminator said...

Evo:

Thanks for the plug. You and chappy may not have gotten trophies (there are no trophies, f'cryinoutloud) but you're both BIG winners with me.

Seriously

John Evo said...

aw.... shucks!